Tuesday 31 January 2012

Ancillary Task- Poster


For our individual ancillary task I decided to do a poster. For this I needed to consider carefully what to include in order to make it a successful piece of work. I needed to think about how I was going to design my page and the variety of fonts and text sizes I was going to use. Colour was important as it makes it much more exciting and easy to read.  I also needed to consider the appropriate language to use as it was important to use media terms throughout. Use of pictures that were related to my topic were important to use as it broke up the text as well as added something interesting for the readers to look at. A variety of camera angles throughout our documentary were important as it allowed the audience to have a different perspective on certain things.



Our archive footage in which we included in our documentary was important to include in my poster as it shows the statistics of both schools and their exam results.
Pictures of uniform and facilities were very important to include as they were some of the main differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment